The governor of the Distrito Federal, Mr. Ibaneis Rocha, signed on Friday, May 22nd, a new...Read More
Tag: Commercial activities
- Distrito Federal government extends the opening hours of malls and reopens restaurants inside of recreational clubs.
- Distrito Federal government allows commerce to remain open for longer and reduces the curfew period.
- Clothing and footwear stores open their doors once again in the DF
- Distrito Federal government plans to make a gradual reopening of commercial and business activities
- GDF revokes mandatory use of facemasks in Brasilia.