The government of the Distrito Federal has authorized the operation of clothing and...Read More
- Distrito Federal government plans to make a gradual reopening of commercial and business activities
- GDF revokes mandatory use of facemasks in Brasilia.
- Distrito Federal government extends the opening hours of malls and reopens restaurants inside of recreational clubs.
- DF government opens its parks and allows religious establishments to open their doors again.
- Shopping centers and many other stores will re-open in the DF.