The Justiça Federal (Federal Justice, or SJDF) has authorized on Friday, May 15th, the gradual...Read More
- Clothing and footwear stores open their doors once again in the DF
- GDF revokes mandatory use of facemasks in Brasilia.
- Distrito Federal government extends the opening hours of malls and reopens restaurants inside of recreational clubs.
- DF government opens its parks and allows religious establishments to open their doors again.
- Shopping centers and many other stores will re-open in the DF.