On Tuesday, April 7th, the Distrito federal government has published a new decree lifting the...Read More
Tag: Credit unions
- Distrito Federal government allows commerce to remain open for longer and reduces the curfew period.
- New decree determines that bars and restaurants must close their doors by 11 p.m.
- GDF revokes mandatory use of facemasks in Brasilia.
- Bars and restaurants are now allowed to remain open until 9 p.m, says decree.
- Brasilia’s dry season and the necessary precautions you should take